The Importance of a Daily Natural Face Wash Routine
After a very long and stressful day, the moment you see your bed and know in your heart sleep is near, all you want to do is slam your face against the pillow and catch up on z’s. However, it is not that simple. There is still that moment when you have to get ready for bed. This is an essential part of your day when it comes to hygiene and healthy skin. What is your routine? Do you incorporate natural face wash? Lumisque is here to reflect on the importance of using this special face washes and express how beneficial they are to your skin. We are the best in Florida. In no time will you ever google carboxy therapy near me.
Do Not Forget
Washing your face every single night is essential. Never forget this. Engrave it in your brain, so it never leaves your mind. It is also equally as important to wash your face in the morning, too. Do this the second you wake up. And yes, I do mean morning and night. We know… HOW TEDIOUS! OMG…how are you going to find 3 minutes twice a day? The struggle is real.
You’ll be fine. Just take some time. It is well worth it and much more important than you think. We do not mean merely splashing your face with water in the shower or the sink like on the commercials. Rinsing ain’t washing. You need a cleanser. We are here to explain why. Trust our carboxy therapy near me.
Reasons You Must Use Natural Face Wash Daily
- Research shows cleansing before bed is essential to looking younger, longer.
- Every day your skin is aging. And the straightforward process of washing your face before bed is an excellent way to mitigate the external factors associated with aging and to stimulate the internal processes that fight aging. Research proves this!
- Nighttime cleansing is essential for letting anti-aging ingredients work.
- Nocturnal blood flow in the skin is higher. When blood flow is increased so is absorption and penetration of ingredients. If you are not washing you can’t apply actives that will help fight aging. This is the same for acne and other skin conditions too!
- Forgoing nighttime cleansing regularly will give you larger pores.
- Keep in mind that excess sebum (oil), dead skin cells, and pollution are sitting on your face. Let us not forget makeup. Just because you do not wear foundation means you are safe. A cleanser will emulsify all of these and remove them from the surface of your skin.
- Nighttime cleansing prevents skin dehydration.
- Skin temperature rises overnight which leads to trans-epidermal water loss. Think of this like evaporation. This in part causes the skin to lose a significant portion of water at night.
- Daytime cleansing prevents excess oil production.
- You need to dislodge the oil and then rinse it away. Water alone removes only about 65% of oil and debris from the surface of the skin. Think about what you are leaving behind: lots of guck! Do you really want to put your makeup on top of dead skin cells & excess oil? Would you skip brushing your teeth in the morning because you did it before bed?
Visit Us Today
You can trust out natural face wash to get the best results. Lumisque Skincare presents, CO2LIFT a medical grade brand of cosmeceuticals that utilizes the powerful benefits of Carbon Dioxide to lift, tighten and regenerate the skin. CO2LIFT is a state of the art treatment from Japan, that is clinically and effectively proven to Lift, Hydrate, & Rejuvenate your skin. Call or visit us today online for more information, Florida. We take pride in offering the best carboxy therapy near me.